Experiencing one of the issues below? Click on the link to go right to that section
- Video buffering issues
- Editing or updating profile information
- Changing your password
- “I forgot my password”
- My login isn’t working
- Didn’t get login info
- Blank name on MSHA certificate
- Blank address on MSHA certificate
You should never see the screen below for more than a few seconds.
If this screen shows up for 30 seconds or more, there are a few simple steps you can take.
- Did you complete our system test? If not, start the system test on the main course selection page. This will automatically scan your computer to make sure you meet our (very low) system requirements.
- What Internet browser are you using? The system is designed to run well on any modern browser, but sometimes they don’t want to play nice.
First, make sure you have that latest version of IE, chrome or Firefox installed.
If you’re on IE or chrome and still having an issue with buffering, it’s time to try Firefox. You can download Firefox (for free) right here. After you’ve installed Firefox, log back into your profile on training.minesafetycenter.com and launch the course. That usually fixes any buffering issues.